Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Simple womans daybook

To join in, link yourself at the Simple Woman. It's fun, you get to answer questions and stuff. We all know I like to answer questions!


For Today…September 30, 2008 yes, one day late

Outside my Window…acorns and oak trees

I am thinking…how I would love my mama and sister to come for Thanksgiving...hint, hint

From the learning rooms…Layla writing about bears, Ian reading about Greeks

I am thankful for…date night last night! What a wonderful time I had with my husband.

From the kitchen…freshly baked bagels and left over carrot cake

I am wearing…skirt and shirt

I am reading…the Bible, Little House in the Big Woods with the munchkins...we started the Prairie Primer!

I am hoping…to take the kids to a farm today with a hay ride and hay maze. Not the Avila Barn, our favorite place, but it will have to do.

I am creating…a corn cob doll with Layla

I am hearing…the fan in the bedroom to help Ruth sleep. Hannah chit chatting in another room.

Around the house…School, naps, peace

One of my favorite things…reading and drinking coffee.

I am praying for... Calli (always!), my beautiful sister

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…go to the library, enjoy the fall weather before it gets too cold!

I accomplished since last week…the twins turned one!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


I greatly enjoy my coffee! I love how I use so much creamer, it looks white. Someone once said, "Did someone make cake," when they were standing by my coffee. Mmmm, delicious!