Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

It has been so long, almost a year, since I have done this, but I thought it would be fun today. So here I go... To join in, link yourself at the Simple Woman.


For Today…October 5, 2009

Outside my Window…ducks quacking in the crisp, cool autumn air

I am thinking…how close it is getting to our closing date, and how amazing it will be when we finally move into our house.

From the learning rooms…Books, music, notebooks and pencils awaiting little hands

I am thankful for…my beautiful family, a healthy pregnancy, a house that will soon be ours, and friends that are helping and encouraging us in church planting.

From the kitchen…freshly brewed coffee and a popcorn bowl from last night

I am wearing…pajama pants and a t-shirt...I should get dressed soon

I am reading…the Bible, The Robe (beautiful, awesome book), church planting materials

I am hoping..for a very peaceful day, with good news on the house and smiling, laughing children

I am creating…ideas for our new house

I am hearing…music, twin two year olds chit chattering

Around the house…everyone asleep but the girls and I

One of my favorite things…these early fall days...just starting to get cool, extra baking begins, as does extra snuggling!!!

I am praying for... the Barkers, the Moores, the Fosses...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…prepare to move, read books, learn with the children, bake


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

This picture is from exactly a year ago. There was already snow, just a couple hours north from here!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing it...You know what struck me as I was reading your post and many other women's as well? How similiar (yet different) we all really are. All over the United States and different weather and views out our windows, varied ages and positions, and yet similiar things we are reading and feeling. It's neat. Have a wonderful week. Blessings to you, Debbie