Friday, March 31, 2017

Hello 7 years later!

Seven years. I haven't really blogged here in seven years. But sometimes you look back and nostalgia kicks in and you find yourself standing there, deciding to write words on long dormant blog.  I don't think any of my former readers will see this, and those who do probably won't be surprised at our life because they likely read To Love, the blog I wrote on for five or so years following this one, or at least they know me in real life.

We have two more children than the last time I wrote here. Pearl Jean is 5 and Wilder Ocean is 16 months. The children we had when last I wrote are Moses, now 7, Hannah and Ruth (the twins), 9, Josiah, 13, Layla, 14, and Ian is now 21 and in his final year of college.

Life has gone by so quickly and has been so beautiful. It has had it's ups and downs, choices made that brought hardship and those that brought reward. But life goes on either way, we stick together, and have an everlasting faith in God.

I don't know if I'll write here again, but I'd like to. I'd like to document our days as I once did, with no concern for audience and poetry and great writing or genius anticdote, just us. So I'll try. And we'll see.












No comments: