Monday, September 22, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

To join in, link yourself at the Simple Woman. It's fun, you get to answer questions and stuff. We all know I like to answer questions!


For Today…September 22, 2008

Outside my Window…cool breeze, cloudy morning. It looks like a morning on the coast of California, but no, I'm in Washington now.

I am thinking…how excited I am that it is now officially fall. It is such a beautiful season, and being in a new place I will get to experience different aspects of the season than I am used to. Leaves actually fall off trees? Wow.

From the learning rooms…Many books waiting to be read this week. Layla finishing up her math, Ian reading his science.

I am thankful for…my husband and what an amazing man he is. He loves us so and works so hard for us, even when his back is hurting.

From the kitchen…coffee and oatmeal.

I am wearing…plaid skirt and purple shirt

I am reading…Emma by Jane Austen (still), the Bible, Winnie-the-Pooh to the munchkins.

I am hoping…to think of a way to see my mama and my sister...sometime, somehow

I am creating…a lovely home, little by little, piece by piece. It's a learning process for me to put together a home out of very little, but it's slowly coming together.

I am hearing…the fan in the bedroom to help the babies sleep. Munchkins running.

Around the house…School, babies sleeping.

One of my favorite things…bringing joy to my family.

I am praying for... Calli (always!), my beautiful sister

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…plan twins birthday (it's on Sunday), I just can't believe they are going to be one, make bagels (we just ran out, and our family loves them!)

I accomplished since last week…I got more of my house put together

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Our first cold day, Saturday. I made the munchkins a treasure hunt. They had to find different clues around the house that led to their treat...hot chocolate!

No comments: